Het forum staat i.v.m. technische redenen nu standaard ingesteld op 'Engels'. Mocht je het forum liever weer in het Nederlands willen gebruiken, scroll dan helemaal naar beneden tot je niet meer verder kunt. Daar vind je aan de linkerkant de knop 'Language', waar je de Nederlandse taal weer kunt instellen.

Excuses voor het ongemak en bedankt voor je begrip!

Marko

Speculaasjes

It's the most wonderful time of the year.... 

Voelde het voor jou de laatste tijd ook alsof je weer in de star wars dark ages, voor '99 of na '05 was beland. 

Daar gaat verandering in komen. Serieus te nemen star wars meesterklikspaan MSW begint zachtjes aan met geruchten te komen.

Een kleine samenvatting,  maar eerst 

*SPOILERWARNING* !!!

Spoiler

Sometime ago, I spoke to a source about Star Wars: Episode IX who told me that things would get interesting for Kylo Ren when a threat from The Beyond reveals itself, making Kylo Ren vulnerable. This threat would serve as a motivating factor for Kylo and Rey’s interactions as the story progressed but the source wasn’t sure which act it happened in or how it unfolded. It should be noted that a lot of what that source told me, in terms of accuracy, has come to fruition since that conversation. However, with just that info in hand, the understandable but knee jerk assumptions from fans would likely have gone right to the Expanded Universe and The Yuuzhan Vong. Now, I think I may have got the information that relieves that ambiguity a bit more.
Very recently, another source with a great track record said it was really important that The Knights of Ren have returned from The Beyond. The pregnant pause after that bit of information has led me to believe there’s a lot to that. The fact that there is some plot significance to the Knights of Ren in the film is something else most sources have also echoed.

Another rumor I have heard a few times pertains to those red troopers I wrote about sometime ago. I have heard that the red troopers are called “Sith Stormtroopers.” Now, are they called that behind the scenes because Kylo is actually a Sith Lord now or do we have a game of synonyms at play where “evil” is the same as “Sith”? Anyways, the pertinent info here is that these red troopers answer only to Kylo Ren and The Knights of Ren exclusively. Maybe they’re just the Knights of Ren’s infantry?
It also seems that in Episode IX Kylo has accumulated private armies and militias under The First Order banner to strengthen any opposition to his rule. Worlds that have their own defense forces are also aligned with The First Order. So it sounds like the scope of the battles in the film could be pretty large and not just have the rebellion fighting against white Stormtroopers.

Do these rumors connect? Let us speculate that they do as they really might connect like this. It would seem Kylo Ren is putting together a large force to dominate the galaxy. But the first rumor says that a threat from The Beyond eventually reunites Kylo Ren with Rey (who seems to pretty much have the same hair as last time, by the way). Maybe the Knights of Ren are like The Sith. Perhaps the #2 person of power in the knight’s order knows that they have to kill Kylo to become The Supreme Leader and things get out of control for Kylo as the Knights of Ren, now generals of The First Order, try and usurp The Supreme Leader just like Kylo Ren did in The Last Jedi? This is pure speculation on my part, but if these rumors are all accurate, that could potentially be how these things connect together.
Remember, these are real rumors that have come with information that has been validated in various aspects of Star Wars on screen. So the rumors by themselves have validity. The connective tissue between them was speculation about how they connect, assuming all the building blocks to that narrative have been interpreted correctly.

Jason Ward (EIC)

Owner, Editor and content supervisor of MakingStarWars.net

From what we’ve heard about Star Wars: Episode IX over the last few months, Lando Calrissian doesn’t have a really large role in the story. Supposedly he acts as a Maz Kanata type of character that points the way on the heroes path to obtain the MacGuffin. From what sources have said it sounds like Billy Dee Williams wears a yellow shirt not unlike the one from Solo: A Star Wars Story that Donald Glover wore. However, Lando has a fancy blue cape and a gentleman’s cain.
One of the weirder things I’ve been told has zero context. So you’ll be left to speculate on what it means. There’s a scene in Star Wars: Episode IX where See-Threepio has Chewbacca’s bandolier on with his bowcaster and he’s holding Rey’s staff. It sounds like one of Threepio’s craziest situations since Attack of the Clones but we have no confirmation of Threepio-style dad jokes (this is such a drag).
I made an error in the last article and I accidentally left in a bit about Rey’s hair. I made it sound like her hair is the same as it was for The Last Jedi and I actually meant to write The Force Awakens in which there is a practical reason for. We’ve also seen a new rebel hero who we believe to be Naomi Ackie’s character with a bow. We can’t say if it fires lasers because we haven’t seen it in action. We’ve also seen a helmeted character that we think is a woman and could be Keri Russell’s character (but we can’t say for certain at this moment with any certainty).
We also saw some stuff that looked like an ice tunnel. Bonus Tidbit: There’s three new TIEs and supposedly a sexy red craft. Also, sources say that the teaser is a real tear jerker. I’m not sure if its because of the content of the trailer or because of what it means. We’ll have a lot more from Star Wars: Episode IX soon so keep checking back. We’re officially in Episode IX mode
_________

Everything I hear behind the scenes about Star Wars: Episode IX is that our heroes and our villains are in a race to find “something.” That “something” or MacGuffin is supposedly going to be delightful but somewhat controversial. However, at this point I don’t know what it actually is.
At one point in the story, our heroes are all reunited in this quest. My guess is that structurally Fin and Poe Dameron follow their threads and end up on that classic sand planet (lots more on that later) and then Rey too ends up at the same location. The heroes celebrate being reunited at a festival of sorts in a happy moment, a quiet before the storm of the ending.
It is still a mystery as to if Kylo Ren /Ben Solo is an adversary at that point in the story but we do know they all end up in Jordan together filming on location. But with the promotional work being undertaken at that time and with Adam Driver’s limited time at the location, I don’t what to make of it at this time.
So the feeling of Star Wars: Episode IX is going to have that urgency we’ve seen in Star Wars and Raiders of the Lost Ark type films. We know the war element in this movie is going to be rather large based on what has been shot and the size of the script which is pretty long for a Star Wars film. The idea of our heroes and villains in a race against time while battles across the galaxy are fought sounds really badass if that’s how this plays out.
I just need to know what that MacGuffin is! What could it possible be? Star Wars: The Force Awakens used to open with Luke’s severed hand and the lightsaber falling to the ground and that started the adventure. But I have had no indications that’s the item (no one is into cloning Luke it seems). I have no idea if it is a clone army or what but I don’t think Kylo cares too much about that considering what he already has. But I just know that both sides want it and it drives the story to the culmination of The Skywalker Saga.

Your guess is as good as mine!

Leuk, maar is het ook inclusive genoeg? Is Ackie echt zichtbaar? Of heeft ze een masker op (boooo!). Indien er een LGHBT personage in zit: wordt die dan ook echt gespeeld door iemand die zelf ook LGHBT is (want anders mag het niet). De acteurs die er in zitten: hebben die zich schuldig gemaakt iets wat we met wat fantasie aan racisme kunnen linken? Want anders boycotten we de toko. Nee: dan eisen we dat hij uit de film wordt geschrapt. Indien er LBGHT personages in zitten dan moet het echt zichtbaar zijn want anders telt het niet (voorbeeld: Lando the Pando in Solo)

Zomaar wat zaken die de afgelopen maanden meermaals op internet en social media voorbij kwamen. Diverse personen hebben het alleen nog maar over genderpolitics en ander politiek correct geneuzel.

" Imperial Troops SJWs Have Entered the FANBase! "

Edited by Dennis

7 uur geleden zei Dennis:

Ik denk dat dit een apart topic verdiend. Geen speculaasjes maar CITROENEN.